Information We Collect:
· When you participate in the online exhibition, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address and demographic details.
· You have the option to add an emoji, leave a comment, respond to comments left by other viewers, and/or submit your own photographs to share your experiences and perspectives through a Qualtrics-hosted link.
· We use Google Analytics to track user movements and behavior for research purposes and improvements of the exhibition.
· We act as the data controller, while Google Analytics operates as the data processor. Google may share the collected information with authorized personnel according to its privacy policies.
· You can disable cookies or use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to prevent data collection by Google Analytics.
Use of Collected Information:
· The information you provide, including photographs and comments, may be used for research purposes to gain insights into building intimate relationships among men.
· Your comments, if meeting our comment review policy, may be displayed publicly on our website to showcase viewer engagement.
· Before you submit your own photographs, you will be asked to sign a consent form to be a participant of the MBIPR project. Once the photographs are submitted, you will have the option to sign the photograph release form and decide how you would like your photographs to be used.
· The main study findings will be published as an executive summary and in academic journal articles and shared through conference presentations and public talks. We will also share the findings through our Men’s Health Research Program website and social media channels. The findings shared will be anonymized and we will not publish the findings from this study in journals that require data be made publicly available.
· We may engage trusted third-party service providers to help us operate the exhibition, but they are bound by confidentiality agreements.
· Any personal information provided to us will not be sold to any third party.
· We may disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect our rights and the safety of users and the public.
· We implement reasonable security measures to protect your information, but no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure.
· We retain your information for as long as necessary and securely dispose of it when no longer needed.
Your Choices and Rights:
· You can update or request the deletion of your personal information by contacting us.
· You can withdraw your consent for the collection and use of your information, but it may limit your participation in the exhibition.
· Our website may contain links to third-party websites, and their privacy practices are not governed by this policy.
Comment Submission Policy
Respectful and Appropriate Conduct
· Please be civil, kind, and courteous, treat everyone with equal respect.
· No hate speech, discrimination, or bullying.
· Be mindful of cultural differences and sensitivities when submitting comments or photos. Avoid content that could be considered disrespectful, offensive, or insensitive to specific cultures, religions, or communities.
· Submissions that contain explicit, violent, or inappropriate content will not be approved. This also include content that infringes upon copyright or violates any laws or regulation.
Privacy and Consent
· Ensure that the photos you submit are your own original work, or that you have obtained the necessary permissions and rights to share them.
· Respect the intellectual property of others and refrain from uploading copyrighted material without proper authorization.
· No personal information, including anything related to the photos hosted on the platform.
· If your photo submission includes other individuals besides yourself, please ensure you have obtained their consent for sharing those photos.
· The exhibition platform is intended for personal, non-commercial use.
· Submissions that contain promotional or advertising content, including links to external websites or products are prohibited.
· Refrain from submitting comments requesting personal advice. Please ensure that your comments are relevant to the larger audience and applicable to a broader context. If you are in need of individualized assistance, we recommend seeking appropriate professional advice from qualified sources.
· Avoid submitting comments soliciting professional advice, whether related to medical, legal, financial, or any other field. If you require immediate assistance, we recommend reaching out to your local hospital or appropriate authority for further guidance and support.
· Repeated and excessive submissions from the same individuals may not be approved.
· No bots or bot-like behaviour. This includes copy-pasting titles and/or comments, or generally acting like a script/bot.
Moderation and Approval
· The Men’s Health Research (MHR) team will review all submissions to ensure they comply with the review policy before publicly displaying them. Please note this process may take some time, and not all submissions will be approved for display.
· The views and opinions expressed in the comments and photos are those of the respective users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the MHR program.
· Users bear full responsibility for the content they submit, and the MHR program is not responsible for any posted content.
· The MHR program reserves the right to remove any comments or photos that violate the review policy or are otherwise deemed inappropriate.
· Users must be above the age of 19 to submit comments and photos.
By participating in our online photo exhibition and submitting comments or photos, you acknowledge and accept the terms and guidelines outlined in this review policy. This review policy is subject to change at the discretion of the MHR program.
Thank you for your cooperation in creating a positive and enriching experience for all visitors. We hope you enjoy the exhibition and appreciate the power of visual storytelling.